I asked - you answered!
This week is all about famed scientist, statesmen and printer Benjamin Franklin. Listen to learn all about the amazing accomplishments and achievements this one founding father crammed into his 84 years.
From running a newspaper to founding the University of Pennsylvania, Benjamin Franklin can be seen and felt to this day.
Sources Used This Episode:
- Why Is Benjamin Franklin's Head on the Hundred Dollar Bill? Biography.com (LINK)
- Benjamin Franklin: American Author, Scientist, and Statesmen. By Gordon S Wood, Britannica.com (LINK)
- Interesting Facts About Benjamin Franklin. Benjamin Franklin Historical Society (LINK)
- Apology for Printers, Benjamin Franklin. Originally published in the Pennsylvania Gazzette, June 10, 1731. Accessed via the National Archives, Jan 30, 2021. (LINK)
- Benjamin Franklin: An American Life by Walter Isaacson
Support the show (http://www.buymeacoffee.com/civicscoffeepod)