Let's celebrate the end of this decade.. I mean year with a review of all the historical stuff that went down in 2020, shall we?
From Kobe Bryant to impeachment; fires to COVID, 2020 grabbed our attention from the beginning and made sure we never stopped worrying. Come hang with me as I salute the end of the year and welcome 2021.
Sources Used This Episode:
- Australia fires: A Visual guide to the bushfire crisis. BBC.com (LINK)
- Novel Corona Virus - China. The World Health Organization. (LINK)
- Iowa Caucuses Results 2020. CNN. (LINK)
- Harvey Weinstein Sentenced to 23 Years In Prison For Rape And Sexual Abuse by Colin Dwyer, NPR. March 11, 2020. (LINK)
- Coronavirus in Washington state: A timeline of the outbreak through March 2020. By Casey McNerthney. April 3, 2020. KIRO7 News (LINK)
- Police agencies are banning a controversial neck hold after George Floyd's death. By Ben Poston. Los Angeles Times. June 5, 2020. (LINK)
- Breaking barriers: Madame Vice President Kamala Harris. By Melissa De Witte. Standford News. December 11, 2020. (LINK)
- One Term Presidents: Trump Joins John Adams, Herbert Hoover, Jimmy Carter, George HW Bush. By Gillian Brockell. Washington Post. November 7, 2020. (LINK)
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's top opinions and dissents, from VMI to Voting Rights Act. By Richard Wolf. USA Today. September 18, 2020. (LINK)